We recently received a message from someone on facebook.
She had some strong opinions about what we do and the people we work with.
We love hearing ALL opinions.
This person’s message helps us clear up some faulty assumptions about who we help and what we do.
Thanks for giving us this opportunity.
1. Yes, if you want different results in your life, YOU will need to do something different. YOU will have to make a change if you want things to be different.
This is a good thing, because it means you have some control in your love life. If you had to rely on the opposite sex or the dating marketplace in general to change you’d be waiting forever.
2. There are many other dating and relationship experts out there.
We know what we do works because of the results our clients get on a daily basis.
We only work with people who want the honest truth about what THEY’RE doing that is preventing them from getting what they want and what they can DO right now to make a change.
We aren’t a good fit for people who don’t want that truth or who don’t want to DO something about it now.
3. We can’t and don’t want to help everyone. We have never said we help everyone and never will.
In fact we don’t help most people.
We help a very specific type of woman to be able to find the right person to love and then learn to love the person they found for a lifetime.
We don’t help women who…
-are just looking for information.
-don’t take responsibility for their current results.
-want to simply vent instead of DO something different.
-want us to sugar coat the current problems to protect their fragile ego
We do help women who…
-are ready to get out of the dating rat race now.
-don’t want to go on another bad date with a fixer upper, narcissist, or player.
-are willing to do what it takes to make their dream of an awesome relationship a reality.
The women we work with are committed, coachable, open to feedback and take decisive action.
4. We 100% agree that our clients deserve the results they get in working with us and that we deserve the absolute pleasure of working with such amazing women.
5. The bigger fool theory in action is to approach dating from a purely cynical position. To create a list of 101 reasons why nothing will work for you or anyone else.
Cheers and we hope that clears some things up for you.